Tuesday, June 03, 2008

"our neighborhood is the bermuda triangle"

My dad refers to our yard as the bermuda triangle now. Thanks to Arkansas's newfound love of extremely windy weather, with storms that make all of the pine trees in our yard lean over at 45 degree angles, we got another visit from our best friends Ed and Barbara, who take away all of our fallen trees and cut down the ones leaning on our power lines. My poor dad. Between our house and our neighbor's, I think we've lost over 30 trees since January. I am now an expert brush-hauler.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you don't think I'm just thinking wishfully. =)

30 trees! That's wild.

My summer's grand so far, though I'm starting to become restless. I'm moving back to Russellville this week until I head to God knows where in July or August. How is your summer? What are you up to?