Thursday, February 19, 2009

who's ready for summer?

The air--yes, air...in February--wasn't working in my office today. It stayed a nice warm temperature until about 2:30 when the guys complained enough to get it fixed.

It might have been my favorite day in the past 5+ months.

(I mean, it's hard to be productive when I'm contemplating whether I want to sit on my hands to keep them warm or design with them...)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

shauna's hormonal self used to freeze me at a whopping 55 in the nurses' station. but since we've switched sides of the desk and i am no longer under the vent... it's really been okay. maybe you should check for an open vent pointed at you...? and then close it...?

Molly said...

Aww...our office is always HOT. I have to wear long underwear and layers to make the 20 minute walk from my house to the train. But once I get there have to take off all the layers and continue to sweat...in a t-shirt....oh office buildings.

I also have been in a music rut. Listening to almost nothing lately. I blame it on my change of roommates though. I need you (if for nothing else) in my music life....:)