I got a new driver's license.
Someone wrote this on one of my birthday cards: "you're the real slim shady."
get it? get it?
Lately I feel like I'm living in a rainforest with all of the precipitation and none of the parrots.
Sometimes I go to the grocery store just for chocolate soy milk. I mean, it's not that bad of an addiction, right?
I used to never remember my dreams. Lately, I remember all of them. And they're bizarre. The other day I had a dream where I played bass and accordion with Victor Wooten. He was playing piano. I was awesome. I just couldn't figure out how to get my amp to work.
they're baaaaaack.
Okay, I can't believe I'm writing about this, but seriously, the song whatsherface on American Idol wrote for the guys to sing...what was that? Most awkward melody/rhythm ever; cheesiest lyrics I've heard since a Disney film. They should get rid of her and Paula. I mean, all Paula does is dance and talk about how much she loves everyone. How does that even count as judging?
some of my favorite lines...
climb mountains
go higher, go deeper
made it through the pain
through the hurricane
take you by the hand
follow your dreams
I may secretly love Glee, too. Any show that uses an a capella rendition of Golliwog's Cakewalk as part of its theme music is well worth a watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i'm sorry, melissa. but i don't get it. please esplain?
I get it! :)
Slim Shady = Eminen = MM = Melissa McKenney!
*sigh* john. i'm slooow.
umm... melissa. come seee meee! i'm boooored! :)
Post a Comment