Wednesday, July 15, 2009

changes

i'm considering going brunette this fall. (after your wedding, stephanie dear)

drawbacks:
my hair is long. will take forever to grow out.
i don't really want to dye it for the rest of my life.

so...maybe just temporary dye? give it a try?


thoughts?

(i know this was the brilliant return to blogging that you were all anxiously waiting for.)

6 comments:

Leslye Smith said...

um...if you try a "temporary" - just make sure it's not the same temporary i tried freshman year of college.

(remember when i accidentally turned into redhead- instead of brunette?) yeah. real cool. :)

...but, i vote you should do it. (you're only young once?!)

*do hair adventures count as "being-young" adventures? ...because i think they should....

Marianna said...

I have thought about doing fun stuff like that to my hair in the past, but I too do not want to have to dye it and keep up with it the rest of my life. Ugh, that stresses me out. Keep it how it is. (Does that make me sound like a non-fun old person?)

Stephanie said...

i will take any post you give us!
i sayyyy.... go for it!
maybe you could get it done professionally. they have semi-permanent dyes there. it'll be so cute!
(besides. if you still want to do it after more than a year of thinking about doing it.. you should probably just do it :))

Molly said...

I say just do it! This, of course, is coming from the girl who has never dyed her hair...but whatever....I think it'd be cute! Especially with your bangs you have going! ;)

linda said...

do it! go permanent. and post more. i like your ... posts. err.

BOONE SOMMERFELD said...

I felt like this post needed a MAN's opinion.

Nature does it better. Grow a beard instead.

:{>