If you were to make a "must-read" list (not necessarily favorites, but books that you always try to convince other people they need to read whether they want to or not), what would be on it? I need some suggestions.
For example, a few on my list:
Jane Eyre
Ender's Game
Anything by Roald Dahl (The BFG and his short stories)
Twilight
Walking on Water: Reflections on Faith and Art
C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy
totally just kidding about twilight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
totally kidding...because you've already READ IT!? :)
Um- I suggest Walking on Water, for sure. (I know it's already on your list, but I'm just giving it an additional thumbs-up?)
DON'T DISS TWILIGHT!!!!
Questioning Evangalism
you were not totally kidding...don't even deny that SOMEHOW twilight made it on the list. ugh. gross. ;)
hmm...i would definitely put farenheit 451 on that list. and my antonia. and the great divorce. (basically all books i just read in the past few months...lol)
okay fine, i love twilight. and had a 15 minute discussion with my male coworkers today about how they probably shouldn't read it, but at least watch the movies so they can stop asking: "what's the deal with this twilight thing?!"
I love Walking on Water! Her And it was Good: Reflections on Beginnings was good, too.
I think you should add The English Patient (or other Ondaatje) and Cat's Cradle (or other Vonnegut). Oh, and To Kill a Mockingbird.
Post a Comment