Thursday, March 27, 2008

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

some fish i scanned in today from watercolor last semester:
















thanks to chris for this article by andrew bird.

I'm trying to decide what to do for my digital darkroom final project. We're supposed to come up with a concept to set up, shoot, and edit. This could either just be retouching on an image, or else something more unique, going for a specific style, like montage or photo compiling.

such as: erik almas (i think this one is maybe 4 or 5 images originally)












I like Graham Seidman as well:

3 comments:

chris said...

I like all of those. For some reason the fish stick out.

Tracie Faust said...

i'm not a huge fan of montage..but i think that's just the journalist in me. it, of course, looks incredible...so if you can pull it off... DO IT! you should show us what you decide to do...for sure.

Ian McCloud said...

Nice...