Does anyone else have seasonal music associations?
For example, today was pre-autumn-ish, misty, cloudy, etc. Which meant that I suddenly got Death Cab's Plans stuck in my head and I had to listen to them all day. Kings of Leon, also good in autumn. Feist, Andrew Bird: only in the summer. Ryan Adams' Love is Hell, Snow Patrol, Jimmy Eat World's Futures: winter. Radiohead: usually winter as well. This doesn't really work with all of my music, but those for sure.
Apparently I don't like music in spring.
(After I wrote "misty" at the top, I had the urge to follow it up with "may." The Olympics have taken over my brain.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I didn't realize you had started posting again! Yeah! My mom and sister loved Mamma Mia- and so will I probably.
Have you seen Bella yet?
Let me know how that book turns out. It sounds like it has made you think about some good things...:)
Post a Comment