Friday, August 01, 2008

too ambitious?

So I have embarked on the journey of mobile-making. Not an original idea, (or design, by the way,) but I had to start somewhere. Let's just say it's a little harder than it looks. Right now I have three fabric birds precariously attached to tree limbs, which are more or less attached to each other with fishing line. None of it balances and my hands hurt.

Also, I watched Into the Wild tonight. I've been loving the soundtrack for a couple of months now, and I was glad to actually get around to watching it.

I also just noticed that I didn't make a single post in July. hmm

3 comments:

chris said...

Duuuude, Into the Wild was a masterpiece.

D. Wo. said...

Into the Wild is such a great film. What did you think of it? Have you read the book?

Molly said...

Where did July go?

I keep wondering the same thing....

I'm proud of your mobile-making. And a little jealous. Please make one with birds! And then teach me how!

Miss you.