Very nice. I see that awasome old chair made it.
your house is adorable! (was it already that cute before you got there...or is this your doing.)ps. what about pictures of the dog? :)
Really cute house. I'm happy for you. ^_^
your house makes me sick...in a good way. Just wait until I post where I live and you'll see why.
also, well done bird mobile.
yes... your house AND room are admittedly much cuter than mine. now i don't want to post... :) SO cute, melissa
Melissa! You have a real bed! I was half expecting our bright red bunk beds or something. But I'm glad the chair is still there....SO cute! Are we allowed to have such nice houses our first time away from home (post-college)?AND- love the mobile. And you. :)
and it's even better in person, if you can believe it!
Love your place! Though I love my fairly new apartment, nothing beats old houses with character and cute decor. :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Very nice. I see that awasome old chair made it.
your house is adorable! (was it already that cute before you got there...or is this your doing.)
ps. what about pictures of the dog? :)
Really cute house. I'm happy for you. ^_^
your house makes me sick...in a good way. Just wait until I post where I live and you'll see why.
also, well done bird mobile.
yes... your house AND room are admittedly much cuter than mine. now i don't want to post... :) SO cute, melissa
Melissa! You have a real bed! I was half expecting our bright red bunk beds or something. But I'm glad the chair is still there....SO cute! Are we allowed to have such nice houses our first time away from home (post-college)?
AND- love the mobile. And you. :)
and it's even better in person, if you can believe it!
Love your place! Though I love my fairly new apartment, nothing beats old houses with character and cute decor. :)
Post a Comment