So this past Tuesday, Rachel and I braved the sketchy neighborhood of
Third & Lindsley for a little concert with
Brett Dennen and
Meiko. Both were great. Meiko is slightly crazy and Brett Dennen is
precious. Seriously.
Tonight is the big Dave Ramsey Christmas party hoopla. I'm way excited.
Also, a tacky sweater Merry Christmas from the Live Events team:

(ps. I can't claim the design; it was one of my coworkers.)
2 comments:
hey...remember that time that i decided to put black photo-corner things on all my portfolio pieces?
..and then everyone else thought it would be a good idea too..? ;)
..and then someone scanned them in for a christmas card?...
:)
loveyou
So i just found your blog- Brett Dennen! Awesome!!! Wish i would have know about the 3rd and Lindsley concert. Did you see him at Exit In a few weeks ago?
Cute Christmas card!
Post a Comment