Monday, March 02, 2009

6 days, 2,444 pages later...

I've finished the vampire books. The vampire books, you ask?

Yes, all four Twilight books--YA fiction, 'vegetarian' vampires and all. I'm not ashamed.

I won't lie, they weren't as amazing as Harry Potter, but they were decent. And impossibly hard to put down. So, I suggest you all go read them. so i can talk about them with you :)

(and besides, all you Harry Potter snobs, the main character in the movie is played by Cedric Diggory)

2 comments:

Leslye Smith said...

i read the first book in one night. in one sitting. (all 500+) pages....

but, after that- i couldn't get into them anymore. I think it was a case of vampire/teen-angst/sexual-tension overdose. (congrats on making it all the way through, though...) :)

Stephanie said...

you're my favorite dork. you added the pages! :)
and you need to meet my roomies. they LOVE them. i haven't read them yet... but i think if you like them well enough... then i should probably read them.