"and maybe she's an uppity, better-than-everyone, super-skank."
i would like this to come out now.
Also, at lunch today, we had a discussion about cliques in high school. I had forgotten the word skank existed until we discussed whether guys could be skanks. Thoughts?
I can't wait to see this either! And I agree with Stephanie. I've definitely referred to more males as 'skank ho' than girls since I've moved here....:)
4 comments:
i know more boys who are skanky hohos than girls! comeon!
I can wait...but I still want to see it. Zooey+Joseph, they are SO going to get together in the end.
I can't wait to see this either! And I agree with Stephanie. I've definitely referred to more males as 'skank ho' than girls since I've moved here....:)
I don't know, the term "skank" does have a feminine connotation in my mind. I prefer the term "man-whore" for males. ha!
Post a Comment