2 weeks ago I barely knew what it actually was.
Then I found out and thought:
This is the stupidest thing ever.
I said I'd refuse based on principle.
I don't want to read facebook status updates 24/7.
but I might have to get one.
for curiosity.
and research.
and checking up on work stuff.
but not ever for posting my own meaningless activities.
hold me to it.
also, on an unrelated note, the bi-monthly anticipation of exciting netflix movies arriving in my mailbox makes me really happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
twitter-dumb. i dont even know what it is for but i say dumb. 29 days til what?
I feel tempted by twitter too. But then I realize the possibility it will make me more self-absorbed than I already am (which is an embarrassing amount) is not a wise thing. Like most things on the internet, it seems like a combination of momentarily fun and really dumb. Sigh.
On another note, glad we're new friends and I like your blog!
oh.
i just thought that was some original name you gave him.
oops.
(can i find one around here?)
....i really like him.
I just watched the old spaghetti western "A fistful of dollars", its really good...probably not your thing, but you should get it for the music alone.
Post a Comment